Founded in 1897 as Qiushi Academy, Zhejiang University is one of the earliest modern academies of higher education in China.
||51,155 including 3,816 international
|Bai Xian Asian Scholars
|Scholarship places are offered for admission to Master in Public Administration only
Unique Program Offerings
- 2-year Master in Public Administration program to increase understanding of the ‘real' China both within the country and in the context of globalization; taught in English
- "China Insights" incorporates visits to government departments, communities, factories, schools, and media to observe the ‘real' China in action
- Regional studies on "China in Asia" allow for in-depth discussions on the relationships among Asian countries
- A special focus on practical applications of theories to help develop future leaders in the public sectors
- Bai Xian Asian Scholars will be paired with local students on a special research project
* Zhejiang University operates an independent selection process for the Asian Future Leaders Scholarship Program. Please apply for admission and contact the university directly to express your interest.
** Click here
to learn about the cost breakdown of the AFLSP Scholarship at our six Anchor Universities.
International College of Zhejiang University